Hoi Bac Ai Phanxico - Franciscan Charity is a public international charity which directs all public donations to helping orphans, the disabled and less fortunate people. The Charity is an approved 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations are tax-deductible with will go toward our charitable programs based on intentions.
Since 2003, records show our Charity has helped over 3 million+ people through 20+ charitable programs year-round, including food, housing and medical for the disabled and lepers, sponsorship of over 4,000 lovely orphans at 70+ orphanages, providing the children with foods and schooling.
WHO WE HELP
Orphans (Trẻ mồ côi)
Disables (Người khuyết tật)
Visually Impaired (Người Khiếm Thị)
Lepers (Người Bệnh Phong)
Ethnic Minorities (Người Dân Tộc)
Poor Students (Học Sinh Nghèo)
HOW TO HELP
- Bring awareness to the poverty situation
- Introduce the Charity to family and friends through words and social pages.
- Designate the Charity on your employer's charity matching program.
- Volunteer your time and skills in our office and onsite fieldwork
- Join the Charity's activities.
+ In the United States and worldwide, please contact our office at +1 (888) Phanxico (742-6942).
+ In Vietnam, please contact +841207284389 for more details.
- Financial contributions - All donations are noble and tax-deductible. You can donate directly on our website, Facebook Page, call or send a check to the Charity office.
Emergency Medical Assistance
Natural Disaster Relief
School Books & Supplies
Rice and Food
WheelchairsProtection of Life
Local Communities Self-Sustainability